Monday, February 22, 2010

Sin City - Sinfully Late! ;)

Finally, here it is. My apologies for making you wait. My car totally fell off the train. ;)

Preview and download links are below. The kit is available in both full and tagger sizes. I didn't split the full-size kit, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed no one times out while downloading. Please let me know if that happens.

And please enjoy! :)

Sin City Tagger Kit

Sin City Page Kit

Edited to include this gorgeous tag from the amazing Rhonda:

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Feb. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Ness said...

Thanks so much. Downloaded the Full kit via DSL and didn't have any problems.

Anonymous said...

thank you for this wonderful part to the blog train and just love this theme - way cool kit!!
p@t

SONDRA said...

Thanks for sharing your art in this great Blog Train! The boots are awesome! Thanks for including the beautiful tag also! - No problem downloading the fs file.

Gothic Inspirations said...

Now this was worth waiting for. Thank you very much hun. I'm off to snag this baby. Xox Jessica

clubiani said...

totally worth the wait! :) Thanks so much!

Laura said...

Thank you so much! :)