Toni's Scraparoni

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Doodle Gems 01

Hi, everyone!

You were expecting to see some holiday kits, right? I know and I'm sorry, but not just yet. I've been having some issues getting my visions onto the screen. Which happens from time to time. At least to me! LOL! But, the good news is, you're still getting goodies! :)

Taking a break from the kits seemed wise, so I switched over to something else. The result is my second CU action and those aforementioned goodies. Hope you'll like it/them, and find plenty of ways to use them! I really like how it turned out, myself. A nice change! Hehe! More will follow if you feel the same. :)

The preview is below. Click it to grab the items shown in tagger size. The action itself can be found at DSLL.

2 comments:

WillowRaven said...

very pretty - thank you for sharing!

SONDRA said...

Thanks for sharing! These are beautiful!