Toni's Scraparoni

Monday, February 16, 2009

Good-bye, DSLL ... Hello, SBS!

Hi, everyone!

DSLL is now a fond memory. Please join me in welcoming Simply Beautiful Scraps to the neighborhood instead!

To celebrate, you'll find my store at SBS 50% off until the end of the month. There are freebies galore to download and even more may be coming. Here's a clickable peek:

You'll also find some new designers and products to pillage, while enjoying the same friendly and efficient customer service. Hope you'll like the new digs as much as we do.

Thanks so much for your support and patronage. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Aleah'sMommy said...

This kit is gorgeous. I miss working with your kits as part of the US4T CT. I hope to be able to get a few when I get my taxes back. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful kits.