Toni's Scraparoni

Friday, June 13, 2008

Scraparoni at CILM!!

Wow, I can't believe I just typed that! LOL! However, as we just heard directly from the source, yes, it's really true! Scraparoni has been "tagged" to be among the first scraps at CILM. Okay, pun very intended! ;)

I've been a mini-scrap factory getting ready for the launch of their new store and this incredibly exciting new venture. I hope you'll like their new setup. I find it a lot easier to use, myself. Much less clicking to get where and what I want, and the previews enlarge to a very clear and discernible size. I'm thrilled with the changes. Even more to be a part of their team and your tags! :)

Thought you might like a preview of the kits that will be available for sale on Monday, in addition to a small token of my appreciation to celebrate. Lavenderlicious and Peachy Keen will be available again on Monday, as well. So, in no particular order, except the last kit, which ties to the add-on, here's what we have coming up:

Berry Blingy

Heavy Metal

Yellow Brick Road

Cosmopolitan

Lastly, the small token, a diamond-n-ribbon alpha to match Cosmopolitan (that I'm not quite sure the preview does justice) as well as my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you for your support and encouragement. Never could have done it without you. :)

Add-On

Download

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Toni,

You've been tagged!

Hugs,
Aquarius

What a gorjuss kits you have for sale!

Anonymous said...

Great creations. Love them.
Awesome alpha.
Many thanks for sharing.